Sunday, June 28, 2015

sentimental

yup yup yup...
it's been a superrrrrrr long time i did not update my blog..
tough year, yea?
i'm not totally back to blog..
as i just feeling a bit sentimental tonight...
without a reason...
it's just that.....
many old things suddenly came into my mind...
some...memorable things?
thinking back and looking back make me realized how childish i was...
well..i think that's part of life..
i won't regret for that...
but a bit...ermm....
kind of...miss that?
honestly...now already is the end of my 2nd year...
but..to be honest...
i'm not 100% sure the path that i'm going to choose for my future..
i like this course..just not that passionate like my friends?
maybe....
well..apart from my study..
i guess...a very very very very well-known concern of everyone to me...
is that...
yup..my relationship!!!!
hahaha...this would be the NUMBER 1 question that all my friends & relatives would ask...
but........actually this is not something that i can control..
so..i shall just wait and see...
this is not a very 'in-hurry- thing too, right?
suddenly don't know what to write...
yupppp..shall end like this!
nightyyyyy..

1 comment: