Monday, January 27, 2014

make feel like wanna bloggggg

wake up in the early morning...
went to school for my summer unit course..
now...i'm staying in the biggggg classroom alone..
HEHE..i'm enjoy for that recently..
went through nicholas' s blog..
and it make me feel like wanna start post something on my "long-time-no-update-blogsites-"..
so...what to say?
ermmm..i'm going to present a presentation about "sustainability" later..
and..today is my last day for school!
then i could have my fully one month empty break..
which supposedly be 3 months..
hahaha..it's okay..
vf my 2 months part time study.
i managed to get rid of one elective unit..
not bad,huh?
ermm...yea..about my face...
it's finally in recovering process..
HOW HAPPY! :)
but going to back to hometown soon..
then there will b a lot of ques like..
"why ur face like that?"
"aiyah...ur face very teruk leh..“
well...i hope i can prepare my mentally well to overcome this..
p.s: i'm used to be the "shoot-target" in my hometown since small..
ques like..
"why u still drinking milk with milk bottle?"
"why u so fat one?"
"how u eat until so big size?"
yea...sometimes i think back...
i'm definitely STRONG enough..hahaha..
although i remembered there is one time..
i hide inside my room and cried..
my sis used to be pretty and slim..
and the other way in me..
well..i will think that's.....unique!
i'm born to be unique..hahahaha...
hope my face getting more and MORE better before 31/1..
talking about my school life!
ermm..i'm getting more and more used to it..
i guess..
but for my summer unit..
i...usually came school around 7 something...
went back like 3 something..
depend on my classes schedule..
it's good!at least i can go back home at 3 something..
it's definitely different case with sem 1..
which i came school at 7 something..
and went back at 7 something too..
hahaha..12 hours spent in school!
not that i love school that much..
oo..not to forgot..
show some pic of my recent life,right?
ermmm..wait..
let me check them out!

w
a
i
t
i
n
g
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





so..this is the pic of my group members in MORAL STUDIES..we're taking pic happily after we done our task!
dun ask me is it gt any of them i liked..they all are 3rd year seniors which i'm not able to approach..hahaha




so..this is the pic that i curi-curi took at the back of my parents while they're looking at the backview of my new house!



so..this is me!!!try to take some silly pic recently..mayb this is a sign that i'm approaching the level of become crazy?! T_T



so...this is my friends that i knew in my uni..that can count close to me..but not THAT close..u noe~i need take a very long time to consider as close..



so..this is the pic of us! sibling time~we always try to take pic without my 2nd sis..hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment